When it comes to adequate and proper waste disposal, skip bins services are really handy. Depending on your location, you may find a bunch of choices, but going ahead with one, we insist that you check the following questions!
- Is the company licensed and insured? You can get skip bins in Australia the easy way with online services, but make sure that the selected service is licensed and insured. Some services work in all areas, thanks to their association with local skip bin provider partners, but the background of the company does matter.
- Do they offer assistance with size and other aspects? Customers who have never used a skip bin before may have many doubts on the size and other relevant aspect of the services. A competent service is expected to offer incredible suggestions and customer support, so that their potential clients can make the right choice.
- What’s the basic required to get the skip bin? Usually, most companies ask customers to place their requests a day or two in advance, so that things can be arranged. However, some service providers do accept same-day bookings, which is a huge advantage but can be dependent on certain aspects, like location.
- Will they offer an estimate? That’s important because you would want to know the final price payable, without being worried of the additional/hidden charges. The estimate is usually offered on paper or on email.
- Do they offer asbestos bins? When it comes to asbestos disposal, special bins are required, and typically, that includes tape and plastic, in which the waste must be wrapped. Please note that asbestos bins must be used asbestos disposal only.
- Will they help with permissions? If you are placing the skip bin in the yard or anywhere on your property, you don’t require any permission, but in case of council grounds, the same is required. Some companies, depending on the region, can help in getting such permissions easily.
- Will they offer references? To know a company better, references are always handy. The best ones never shy away from sharing relevant details, and they are quick with references. Additionally, you can also check online to find more on the service by reading reviews mentioned by other customers on their website or third-party sites.
Check online now to find more on skip bin services near you and call up a few to get help and estimates.